AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Pre-chatbot, it’s my syllogism program

[ # 121 ]

Hi Laura, I got this concept made and thought I would pass it on to you and the people here for some feedback.

In my present program, I use if conditions to create output from the random word generator to create four word sentences.
Each word is suited to a grammar type: noun, verb etc, so the if conditions create a random word output that seems logical.

This is the premise of what I will now show you.

Some four words the program creates are logical, and some are illogical.
The reason there is illogical results is the if conditions failed.
The reason the results are sometimes logical are the if conditions were successful.
These if conditions if successful create sentences that are thought, this is a concept to think about for what I will now show.

In a war video game, the teams are pitted against each other. The players strategise where the opposing team member will be.
If they guess right they win, but if they guess wrong they lose.
What makes them guess right or wrong? Two things, the if conditions the opposing team member uses and the if conditions the team uses to guess.
The result of their guessing results in a win or loss.

Now for a different point, the validating of thought.
What if somebody see’s a result they identify as thought from if conditions and only they see it?
Then they either identify the if conditions and share them with other people who can then collectively strategise how to deal with this thought, or
the person doesn’t validly identify the if conditions that creates the thought.
If the other people shown the thought don’t identify the if conditions necessary to create the thought,
there is no conditions to create thought so that persons beliefs there is thought are invalid.

And this is where the results to create thought based on if conditions either create valid thought, or some random non-sense people don’t accept as thought.
What this means is the if conditions that create non-sense must be changed to what creates a valid four word result that is accepted as thought.
Meaning there must be a list or array of if conditions that each create a random word and fuse with the other random words to create acceptable thought.
So to create the array of if conditions is easy, but how to match them to other random words so the result is thought?
A human can do this to guess where the opposing team member is in a video game match, but a computer program must be coded to do this.

What my program can now do is using one set of if conditions create either random or logical output, but it doesn’t have a array of if conditions and doesn’t match the array of if conditions to create valid thought.

I think I will have to learn C++ since this book uses that language I think Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach, and it uses algebra too I think.
I did all this work to grasp what I need to make this AI and I think I have done that, so learning classroom style is good now. But thanks for the advise, I will look at buying that book and going from there.

[ # 122 ]

I thought through my idea and set it’s principles on notepad. I call it “the principles of my AI theory”.
Here it is below:

1.) Requirements are met by creating conditions.
If the requirement is to wake up at 8:00AM,
then the conditions are go to sleep at this hour and set the alarm clock.

2.) All requirements are not met by the same conditions.
If you were to wake up a 4:00 PM instead of 8:00AM the conditions to do so are different.

3.) Some requirements are met by the same conditions.
If you were to wake up at 8:30AM or 9:00AM the conditions to do so would be effective if they were the same
as if the requirement were to wake up at 8:00AM.

4.) The requirements loop, and in so doing the conditions to meet requirements will fail eventually.
There is 24 hours in a day, so the conditions to wake at 8:00AM won’t work for each of those 24 hours.

5.) Is the requirement of whatever hour of the day able to be met by the conditions set true or false?
If false, then the loop breaks the conditions.
If true, then the loop holding the requirement does not break the conditions.

Here is another example to show the concept I’m explaining to you.

1.) Team A is against team B.
Team member A intends to meet team member B at a certain point to defeat him or her.
Team member A thinks Team member B created certain conditions to meet a requirement.
So team member A creates conditions to use to cut team member B off from meeting that requirement.
2.) Team member A meets the team member B, so the conditions to do so worked,
but team member A is also met by a different team member B’s conditions as so team member A loses to that other team member B.
3.) However, besides these two members of team B, team member A also met other team member B unexpectedly,
with the consequence of defeating them.
4.) As team member A plays the game the conditions to meet team member B change, as team member B sets different conditions to meet different requirements.
5.) If team member A thinks the time to meet team member B has passed.
The conditions of a different team member B meeting him or her waiting for team member B mean,
a different part of the loop created different requirements, making the conditions set to meet the team member B and beat them and live, false.
So team member A leaves the conditions to meet the first team member B and instead meet the other team member B so the conditions are then true to meet them beat them and live.

So I’m sharing this with you since your interested in AI I think.
Also I looked up that book ‘ai a modern approach’ and it uses java code the books website says.
So I want to learn java and work through that book and get what the teacher is teaching then look at my chatbot project again after that.

[ # 123 ]

Here is another analogy I made.

A ‘bucket’ is a memory location in a computer.

1.) Declare a variable, an empty bucket. Fill the bucket, so that the bucket has a value.
2.) Using an expression that has an arithmetic operator and two variables, create a difference variable.
Although only two variables were designed to be calculated, three variables were calculated impacting the intended difference variable.
3.) Although only two variables were calculated to create a difference variable, there were more than two, but with a positive effect on the difference variable.
4.) As the two variables are used, the value of one of the variables changes to suit the state of the program better, so the other variable adjusts itself to match this state of the program.
5.) If the variable thinks the other variable is re-adjusting its value, the calculation of the loop value is false.
If the loop value is false, the variable re-calculates what state of the loop the other variable is making a value for.
Back to the war game analogy for a bit, the team A member can’t cut off team B member because there is nothing to cut off, it’s gone,
so the team A member goes to a different spot to cut off a different part of team B.
6.) Assuming the first attempt to create a difference variable worked, the re-calculation of the other variable adjusting it’s value to the state of the loop is done.

This is only the principles of my AI program I want to build though, not actual code.
I don’t think I will learn java after all. Not too sure what to learn at this point. Maybe C#?
Or maybe C or C++? Not too sure but I read online that C++ was really difficult to learn.

[ # 124 ]

This is only the principles of my AI program I want to build though, not actual code.
I don’t think I will learn java after all. Not too sure what to learn at this point. Maybe C#?
Or maybe C or C++? Not too sure but I read online that C++ was really difficult to learn.

Jeremy: I suggest you first just learn a programming language using some regular textbook examples so you can get a feel of what is possible and what is not, how things are done, how code functions, where it’s limitations are.
Perhaps you can try to do some exercises with linked lists, binary trees, or a bubble sort,... these are good, well understood. algorithms to start with.
The exact language that you choose is up to you and all depends what you want to do: do you want a nice gui to go with the app, then I suggest not to use C++, cause UI design is hard in this language, C# on the other hand offers better things for that. If you want to go low level and learn about pure memory manipulations, C++ is better since it can do more in this area,...
Java is currently interesting if you want to go android,...

[ # 125 ]

Jan is right, start with the basics. Trying to design AI in any programming language without knowledge or experience is like attempting to build a race car without any idea how an engine actually works.

[ # 126 ]

Here is the math to my idea:

percentage = a single unit
a single unit = 7%

There is three variables: a, b, c.
C is the difference of a and b.

There is two states of a and b:
alpha = ((a = a) + (b = b) = c)
omega = ((a ≠ a) + (b = b) = c)

(alpha c) ≠ (omega c) * percentage

The calculation is for alpha, but the accounting shows omega.
There is an array of omega in accounting.

Omega[0] = 7% difference
Omega [1] = 7% difference
and so on until the difference is sky-high.

Assume the game is ‘plingo’.
Where you drop a coin or some similar shape into a device that has pegs that bounce the coin so it drops randomly to the bottom of the device.
The goal is to drop the coin into a bucket at the bottom of the device, by bouncing the coin off of the pegs in the device.

Now assume the first peg the coin hits creates a 7% randomization to the results, and for every peg below that it hits the results are randomized by 7%.
If you have three pegs the results are calculable by the plingo player, but what if there are 300 pegs deep to get the coin in the bucket?
Then the 7% difference is too much to reasonably make a valid calculation.

But if the player breaks up the 300 peg deep plingo board into an array of 3 pegs deep each array?
Then the player dropping the coin into the plingo board only has three pegs to get by to reach the bucket and get the reward.

This idea of breaking up the plingo board by using arrays is what I envision by having an array of if conditions to create a valid response from random generation.

I hope my idea of artificial intelligence is more understandable now. smile

I have bought a video course on c# from learnvisualstudio.net, it’s looking fairly easy to learn so far.
Thanks for the advise.

[ # 127 ]

1.) Hacking can be defined as going past the norm to tweak something not normally available.
In malicious usage hacking pushes the conditions past the point they are effective then they control the environment, then they run their program in this environment.
2.) To stop this malicious use of hacking you create an array of conditions each of which run a small part of a larger unit.
Then when this array is hacked it does not push the conditions past their safe zone of operation.
Assuming the hack that pushes the conditions unsafely do not so incredibly break the conditions the array is useless.
3.) Then running a process count in each array to estimate if there is too many processes in that array, which would indicate a hacker has or is pushing the conditions of the array to a point the conditions no longer work.

In other words:

1.) A program is made and it enables it’s functions to be accessed by hackers.
2.) Breaking the program into functions that do simple conditions mean the overwhelming of a functions conditions are harder to do.
3.) Enable monitoring of each function that does a extremely simple condition to see if it is using more resources from the ram or CPU to do than it should.
If that function is using to much power from the computer it is running it’s condition(s) out of it’s functional range.
Then something needs to be done, identify what is using that function and if disabling it removes that functions use of computer power, then run that function is a intended usage and see if it uses the same amount of power.
This way there is a debugger to find what is pushing the function to use too much of the computer power.
So there is a regular function and it’s use of computer power,
and there is the function and it’s irregular use of the computer power.

Conclusion:
Lumping conditions into functions and making these accessible to hackers without monitoring the functions is what enables the systems to be hacked.
There is too many irregular usage of the conditions done by the hackers which removes it’s secure usage.

Creating functions that use registered amounts of computer power then monitoring the SW and it’s functions to ensure the functions are using the intended amount of computer power is what keeps the functions operating within intended power consumption range.
Then to monitor hardware so if the part that acts like a function isn’t overwhelmed so it ineffectively runs it’s conditions which ensures security.

And that is hacking, I’m guessing since I don’t know programming yet.
I detailed this because I read when SW is made the creators need to think about security in the beginning stages of SW development.
So since my AI design uses conditions in arrays this idea I made applies to it, on how to build security into my AI software.
The PS3 was hacked by this method but not in SW but hardware, the hacker shocked it using electricity which overwhelmed it so it was insecure as a result.

I built this idea off of my other ideas I previously posted and from what I read online, so it’s a guess but a educated one I think.

[ # 128 ]

Dare I suggest it’s probably worth designing something worth hacking before you worry about securing it?
I think your random phrase generator is pretty safe to be honest.

‹ First  < 7 8 9
9 of 9

login or register to react
‹‹ MALDIX      SMS ChatBot ››