AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Your Future Is Now back online with animated header

hi friends, here is the next update. I’m still working on gaining advanced webdeveloper skills which will eventually allow me to make Chatbots.org awesome again.

Part of my learning curve is to exercise with smaller yet similar projects. My speaker website is the perfect playground.

After the summer break last september I worked on backend skills (GIT, Docker & PHP) and just yesterday I have managed to replace the no longer support Shockwave Flash Header by a 100% identical animated header created with CSS and a little bit of javascript. I’m so proud! Check out the header here:

https://www.yourfutureisnow.com/ww/full/replaced-flash-header-with-animated-css/

Next weeks, I’ll further work on fixing bugs in this website, upgrading to the latest CMS version. Once done, I’ll go to Chatbots.org. Highest priority is member registration and member login. I’ll keep you posted!

login or register to react