AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

I need samples of chatbots chat sessions

[ # 16 ]

Hi Everybody,
I still need some ChatBots chat logs, anyone find new logs? please help.

[ # 17 ]
Nawaf Ali - May 2, 2011:

Hi Everybody,
I still need some ChatBots chat logs, anyone find new logs? please help.

Here is a log for your edification: 15000+ exchanges

[ # 18 ]

You can also check out http://www.geekcavecreations.com/Morti/conversationLog.php - but be warned that there’s not much there, and you may experience foul language from some users who are a bit immature.

[ # 19 ]

Carl B, I couldn’t open your file, can you email it to me please? And Dave, I appreciate the link you gave me, now the listed users are humans and chatting with a chatbot called Morti? if this is the case then this will help. Thanks a lot.

[ # 20 ]
Nawaf Ali - May 3, 2011:

Carl B, I couldn’t open your file, can you email it to me please? And Dave, I appreciate the link you gave me, now the listed users are humans and chatting with a chatbot called Morti? if this is the case then this will help. Thanks a lot.

Link works fine, it is an MS Excel file format.

[ # 21 ]

I couldn’t open it either. It looks like it is looking for something on your local PC.

[ # 22 ]
Steve Worswick - May 3, 2011:

I couldn’t open it either. It looks like it is looking for something on your local PC.

Hmm,  I converted it to a simple csv format text file here. I tested it and it download fine (right click-save as on PC).

[ # 23 ]

I also noticed that the file is only 9.7k in size. Nowhere near the size it would be if it contained “15000+ exchanges”.

[ # 24 ]

Yes, that text file works ok.

[ # 25 ]

Jeez! I just had a quick look at it. I thought Mitsuku had lots of sex talk aimed towards it but yours actively encourages it! smile

[ # 26 ]

That’s better. smile

Human: Liar.
Bot: My TTS servo certainly knows the taste of degreaser- lol.

lol, Cute. A little derivative, but still cute. raspberry

And yes, those logs are human/bot interactions, listed by user ID.

[ # 27 ]

User: ramp your sex chip.
Bot: My Symtex flesh suit is lubed up and ready.

Zoinks!

[ # 28 ]

Jeez! I just had a quick look at it. I thought Mitsuku had lots of sex talk aimed towards it but yours actively encourages it! smile

Laybia IS a (reformed) sexbot after all! red face

I thought it would be interesting to take a somewhat different approach than the “my bot knows the answer to everything” and just focus on what the user wants, which generally seems to be sex and/or a quirky friend- not so much for an encyclopedia/calculator bot (which is already done very well by the meg bot that is Google).

[ # 29 ]

Nice work. You could charge people for that. Many people who speak to Mistuku are actively looking for sex chat (my fault for making her a naked 18 year old girl I suppose).

If you have a URL for your bot, I could send Mitsuku’s more mature chatters your way if you wish?

[ # 30 ]

Nice work.

Thanks!

You could charge people for that.

The PMG is a ‘not for monetization’ organization.

If you have a URL for your bot, I could send Mitsuku’s more mature chatters your way if you wish?

That would be cool- the link is here

< 1 2 3 4 > 
2 of 4

login or register to react