AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

CBC Public Voting Still Open

Although the deadline for entering the 2011 Chatterbox Challenge has passed, Public Voting remains open until April 1, 2011.

While it has no bearing on the official “judged” portion of the contest, this is your opportunity to support your favorite bot and demonstrate which entrant is the most popular.

To VOTE go to:
http://forums.chatterboxchallenge.com/

[ # 1 ]

Dave, I voted for Morti smile

[ # 2 ]

Funny thing! So did I! smile

BTW, Mitsuku leads the pack by a HUGE margin. Well done!

[ # 3 ]

Thanks. I think her 2,200+ friends on Facebook had something to do with it.

[ # 4 ]

It’s nice to have friends. raspberry

[ # 5 ]

Be wary of the publicity poll at the moment. I sent a mesage yesterday to all of Mitsuku’s 2,200+ Facebook friends asking her to stop by and vote. I notice from this that the bot above me (Matt) suddenly got an extra 100+ votes whereas Mitsuku had none. I believe that when you vote, it is now being counted to the above bot’s total.

I validated this by asking my wife to vote for Mitsuku on her home PC and sure enough Matt got one more vote. I emailed Wendell but got no reply as yet.

[ # 6 ]

The poll has now been corrected to show the true figures and is working normally. Thanks Wendell.

login or register to react
‹‹ Last Chance      The bots have been visited! ››