AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

What is a Chatbot and How Can You Use it For Business?

https://www.kommunicate.io/blog/what-is-a-chatbot-and-how-can-you-use-it-for-business/

[ # 1 ]

A chatbot is a computer program that simulates human conversations. It allows communication between a human and a machine via text messages or voice command. A chatbot is programmed to work independently, and it answers the question with NLP, and it looks like a real human reply.
Different types of chatbots are available and it can be used in different types of business, especially for conversation. Chatbots are used to solve customer queries 24/7.Bluefish is a powerful and secured platform that delivers AI-powered chatbots to businesses and brands irrespective of the industries .

[ # 2 ]
Scarlett Peter - Mar 11, 2019:

A chatbot is a computer program that simulates human conversations. It allows communication between a human and a machine via text messages or voice command. A chatbot is programmed to work independently, and it answers the question with NLP, and it looks like a real human reply.
Different types of chatbots are available and it can be used in different types of business, especially for conversation. Chatbots are used to solve customer queries 24/7.Bluefish is a powerful and secured platform that delivers AI-powered chatbots to businesses and brands irrespective of the industries .

My Message:

I just wanted to mention you in this quote because I have interest in bluefish as an option.

As someone who uses chatbots & builds them for clients, is bluefish something that we can use with integrations like zapier so that we can integrate chats with multiple platforms?

Thanks again,

Shane

login or register to react