AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Thesis

[ # 16 ]

I’ve already done my research on what algorithms to use on developing a chat bot and according to my research, ELIZA and PARRY have almost the same concept/idea with our STRESSBOT its just that PARRY’ focus is on schizophrenia and with our soon-to-develop bot’s focus is on levels of stress and as we all know ELIZA is somehow like an online psychiatrist. Algorithms used were pattern recognition algorithm

Does anyone of you here have a copy of these bot’s frameworks? I just can’t find it. thanks.

[ # 17 ]

There are many open-source ELIZA-style bots available at SourceForge. Can’t get the link to go directly to the AI section. But if you look on the left-hand tool bar, and follow “Scientific/Engineering”—> “Artificial Intelligence”—> “Intelligent Agents”, you can find the list of projects. It’s a lot to wade through, but I know I’ve seen some ELIZA-based bots on there.

[ # 18 ]

There is program o, which is an opensource implementation for an AIML interpreter.

[ # 19 ]

Hi, can you help in this part. It is the way how our bot understands.. we are now focusing on the Understanding part of the bot. algorithms you know? thanks

[ # 20 ]
Jjjy Yjjj - Jan 26, 2011:

Hi, can you help in this part. It is the way how our bot understands.. we are now focusing on the Understanding part of the bot. algorithms you know? thanks

I think you are looking for a quick solution to the most difficult problem in chatbot development.

I suggest looking up how AIML works to see if it’s a good solution for you. Plentiful documentation is available online.

< 1 2
2 of 2

login or register to react
‹‹ My Chatbot      Project River Updates ››