AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

NEED HELP

hello,
I an a student and I am writing term paper on Dialog Support System.  I want to know what are the main programs developed chatbot. What are the basic principles of creating them. I will be grateful if you can help me

[ # 1 ]

Hi Domas,

Welcome to the forums!

You’re writing a paper a Dialog Support System? What exactly do you mean? The problem is, that there are some many synonym of the words. I’d like to suggest to search for conversational agent, virtual agent, chatbot, chat bot, virtual assistant.

Or do you mean a system that a human conversating with another human can use, i.e. a system that add to a conversation?

offtopic: would it be possible to add a bio and a photo to your profile? That makes it a little bit more personal, and provides context for your enquiries.

Erwin

[ # 2 ]

abaut chatbots. That when a person interacts with a computer program, such as Eliza and George and others. I want to find out details about the programs operate.

login or register to react