AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Chatbots on CNN show Morgan Spurlock’s Inside Man - jan 22 pm

the Robots/A.I. episode of MORGAN SPURLOCK INSIDE MAN will be the premiere episode of season 3, airing on CNN in our new time slot on Thursday, January 22nd at 9PM ET/PT.  An interview with myself and my wife is included.

[ # 1 ]

I just set it up to record. Looking forward to the episode. smile

[ # 2 ]

great. Maybe I’ll be able to scrounge a copy…. I don’t get regular tv

[ # 3 ]

I hope someone will upload this episode online looks promising

[ # 4 ]

Sadly, while my computer is pretty powerful, it’s not equipped to handle such a task. That particular job will have to fall to someone else. :(

[ # 5 ]

I would like to see that too. Always good to see anything chatbot related on TV.

[ # 6 ]

I watched the show last night (how did we live without DVRs??? cheese) and was surprized to see not only Bruce and his lovely wife, Sue (please send my regards to her, Bruce, and stop hiding her! raspberry ), but also a quick visual of Mitsuku!

Frankly, I thought the entire show was awesome, and I wish I had the 16 grand or so to drop on one of those tele-presence robots. wink

[ # 7 ]

Sounds cool. Looks like you have to be connected to a US TV supplier to watch the official replay. Anyone know if it’s up on Youtube? wink

[ # 8 ]

I just looked, and all I saw was a teaser that included a small part of one segment (not Bruce) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iWLKnIoRFM

It may take a few days to get to Youtube. downer

[ # 9 ]
Bruce Wilcox - Jan 12, 2015:

the Robots/A.I. episode of MORGAN SPURLOCK INSIDE MAN will be the premiere episode of season 3, airing on CNN in our new time slot on Thursday, January 22nd at 9PM ET/PT.  An interview with myself and my wife is included.

Good Job Bruce.
Are you making a bot of Spurlock?

[ # 10 ]

Question answered,
at the end of the episode Morgan interacts with a bot of himself.

[ # 11 ]
Dave Morton - Jan 23, 2015:

It may take a few days to get to Youtube. downer

And up it comes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afgg48IxKQQ
Bruce and Sue’s part is around 23 minutes in.

[ # 12 ]

Thanks Steve. And congratulations Bruce!

Vince

[ # 13 ]

I quite enjoyed that. Good work there, Bruce. Nice shirt too smile

[ # 14 ]

Nice work on the Morganbot there Bruce. I’m guessing it increased the number of visitors to your site dramatically? Mitsuku was only shown for a couple of seconds but managed a visitor increase of 50% the day after the broadcast.

login or register to react