AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

AICI demo

[ # 31 ]

I’m glad to have helped in some small way, even if that “help” was in pointing out glitches in the software. And no, I didn’t truly lose my fingers, thank God. smile The only thing I’ve lost lately is my mind; but then again, I’ve been told that I can’t “lose” what I’ve never “had” in the first place! wink

[ # 32 ]

lol

[ # 33 ]

I did a new release of all the soft on Monday. New versions of the designer and client can be downloaded from the link. There’s lots of new stuff.  I’ve made a post on the most important features for the designer.
In aici, there are: lots of improvements for handling ‘be’ and ‘have.
-Verbs are better handled, but there’s still a small set of verbs actually supported.
-And the beginnings of complex sentences are also handled. So you can now say stuff like ‘I have 2 hands and a hand has 5 figners’ or ‘I have 2 hands because I am a human.’,...
There isn’t any semantic checking going on yet for the complex sentences, so it’s still basic. What’s also not yet working is something like: ‘I have 2 hands and 2 legs’. There was an error in the semantic stage that I was scared of fixing cause it could break more, costing me time and missing the CBC, so I skipped it.
-Things like ‘why’ and ‘where’ are also beginning to work, ‘when’ not yet.
-I’ve also added support for some interjections.
For the next release, I first plan to fix all the things that couldn’t get done for the CBC. From then, I hope to add some new algorithms like the output and curiosity algorithms + a difference engine.

[ # 34 ]

“There was an error in the semantic stage that I was scared of fixing cause it could break more, costing me time and missing the CBC, so I skipped it.”
I feel your pain. I am still not sure if some of the things I touched at the last minute will help or hurt.

[ # 35 ]

Jan, I downloaded it, but I must admit, I couldn’t really make head or tail of it.  Perhaps because I’m not exactly an expert at neural nets… is there perhaps a really good tutorial ?  I would like to try it.

[ # 36 ]

Thanks Merlin. The ‘and’ problem wasn’t the worst.
I still have a deadlock issue in the ‘delete’ instruction. I found it, and it’s easily fixed, it’s just that with every previous change I made like this, there was a speed increase that showed a bunch of ‘other’ problems. So I thought it best to leave it ‘as is’, and try to sail around it oh oh

[ # 37 ]
Victor Shulist - Mar 16, 2011:

Jan, I downloaded it, but I must admit, I couldn’t really make head or tail of it.  Perhaps because I’m not exactly an expert at neural nets… is there perhaps a really good tutorial ?  I would like to try it.

You mean the designer, right? The easiest thing to do for some visual effect is this: open the ‘aici’ demo and go to ‘debug/test cases’ select edit or run. There should be a list of names, select one which opens a page with a bunch of ‘testcase scenario’s’. If you took ‘edit’ you can press ‘run’ in the toolbar, otherwise it should start to run immediatly (not all chatterbox challenge testcases have the ‘inputchannel set correctly and will give an error to select it first). When you run a testcase, select the ‘debugger’ tab to see all the threads/processors running real time.

I plan to make some videos in the next couple of days that show some basic stuff like adding words in the dictionary, declaring asset data,...
It’s all drag drop based, the thesaurus, toolbar, project and explorer windows are very important for editing stuff.

[ # 38 ]

Ok awesome, that will get me started.  And yes, I mainly meant the designer.  I guess after learning the designer, you would next learn how to setup the nueral nets themselves?  It would be a good idea to make a video, for both designer, and also how to teach the net.

[ # 39 ]

I’ve put up the first 2 screencasts. you can view them from my homepage or from here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqr59YAoR_s&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqr59YAoR_s&feature=player_embedded

< 1 2 3
3 of 3

login or register to react