AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Absolutely hysterical

Im going over the logic modules in preparation for the upcoming contest, and while testing came across this. Since all of us can use a good chuckle from time to time, I thought Id share. Check out the following transcript to see if you can spot it. Its not the fact that the AI accepted “Im sorry” as a name declaration although there is a module that should have caught that (Next on the to do list) Its a little subtler and a lot funnier grin

What’s your name: hello
Vince: Hi
What’s your name: what color is the black dog
Vince: [chuckling] These questions always crack me up. The black dog is black
What’s your name: what color is the white dog
Vince: [chuckling] These questions always crack me up. The white dog is white
What’s your name: what color is the green vegetable
Vince: Your kidding right? The green vegetable is green
What’s your name: what color is the blue ball
Vince: No offence, but how dumd do you think I am? The blue ball is blue
What’s your name: i dont know how dumb you are
Vince: not as dumb as you think i am evidently
What’s your name: Im sorry
Vince: No problem
sorry: what color is an orange
Vince: I dont really know anything about oranges. You can try saying “An orange is [something]”. If I know you, I might take your word for it.
sorry: an orange is orange
Vince: What is that, a color, size, shape? What type of attribute is that?
sorry: that is a color
sorry: my name is not sorry my name is ralph

Enjoy

Vince

[ # 1 ]

Hi Vincent.  I’m enjoying chats with RICH, but I’m not sure of how the interface works.  Should I “clear” the conversation between each question or statement, or should I just keep on adding to it?

[ # 2 ]

Haha very good smile

[ # 3 ]

@Thunder The “clear conversation” button is used to clear all the short term memory of any conversational references and begin a fresh conversation. You make a good point. I should probably re-label it “Start a new conversation”.  Someone else mentioned allowing the Enter key to post text as well and it seems like having two fixes to do at once = “no more excuses” so Ill try and get to it today.  Ive been “freaking out” (thats a technical term) due to RICH suddenly behaving in an anamolous fashion when presented with concepts that should have triggered the connection to the other AI(s) to begin a learning cycle. I finally discovered that it wasnt a bug, I had reached the stream limit at Personality Forge, so I hope to have that resolved today as well.

@Roger yeah. It really was a typo and not something that I had planned so when I saw it, it struck me as hysterical as well. I fixed it, but now that Ive thought about it I may “unfix” it and see If I can trigger some humorous dialog

Vince

[ # 4 ]

It might be fun to do that Vince.  When people make mistakes like this in real life it usually at least gets a chuckle.  Bots often win me over when they make me laugh.

[ # 5 ]

I would definitely leave that in Vince. I have something similar:

Human: You are wrong
Mitsuku: I doubt that. I never make mistaykes.

It usually raises a smile and keeps the user happy.

[ # 6 ]

That is indeed funny, I’m with Roger and Steve and vote to leave it as well :D

[ # 7 ]

Thanks for the input guys. Greatly appreciated. its back in.  Looks like the “Im [other than name]” bug is fixed as well. At least it appears to be working. I had uploaded an incorrect version .dll

V

login or register to react