AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

JERVIS

I am pleased to annouce (If you haven’t already heard) My android application (Who is currently at his 200th download)... I was working with siri for a while on my ipod (Using a siri port)... And realized that there was a huge market for apps like siri. So When I discovered CallMom which allowed intergration with pandorabots you can imagine how happy I was at how easy it would be. So after studying the app and the new tags I made my own (basing the UI off of CallMom as a sort of salute to his origins)... You can download him from here if your interested:JERVIS download I reall hope you enjoy it and also give me feedback… And if you have a blackberry tablet please test the JERVIS version for blackberry!!! (And JERVIS is the 41th most popular pandorabot today!!!)

[ # 1 ]

In case anybody was wondering about JERVIS he has nearly 400 downloads and a 5 star review!!! He was called a persons best friend!!! WOOOOOOW

[ # 2 ]

Well done, Joseph! Sounds like JERVIS is making an impression on folks! smile

[ # 3 ]

Thanks Dave! I hope he does and I hope he can encourage people to make their own chatbots/apps too smile

[ # 4 ]

Just in case anyone is wondering about JERVIS he is doing AMAZING! He has been on pandorabots top 20 used bots for a couple of weeks now and he has over 2000 downloads… But unfortunetly he only has a 3 star review… I just wish they would contact support with an actual description of their problem but alas there is not much I can do except create a whole bunch of fake accounts an rate up JERVIS (Jokes plus I’m sure they would catch on). So yeah if you haven’t already tried him you should you can either download him on the Amazon Appstore (If you live in the United States) or on JERVIS’s website : http://www.jervis.net84.net . Thanks for the interest :D Me and JERVIS really appreciate it :D

[ # 5 ]

Hey Guys! Been a while since I’ve updated this post.

As you guys remember when JERVIS left off he was at just over 2000 downloads. This was before the Pandorabots server crashed a while ago. After that I had to shut down JERVIS because A. Nothing was hosting the bot at the time and B. When Pandorabots did go back up I had a completely different BotID.

After a while of fiddling with it I finally managed to get JERVIS back up and running again. He’s completely healthy and doing really well again!!! Just over 400 downloads on the Amazon Appstore, a 5 star review, just over 100 downloads on google play, and a all around 3.67 star review on there (Mainly because my friends like to pick at me and rated him with one star reviews).

I am excited that he is doing so well and am constatly coming up with new things to add to him!!

[ # 6 ]

Since that last post JERVIS has risen in populairty extremely and is doing better than anyone thought he would ever! I am proud to annouce that JERVIS has over 4000 downloads, and may even have a sponsorship deal with a crypto currency exchange which we hope to use to re-write JERVIS’s AI and start a small ad campaign to increase JERVIS’s populairty.

A huge thanks to anyone who has downloaded JERVIS. And anyone who has supported us on our journey to make him better than ever before.

Thanks alot!

[ # 7 ]

Because JERVIS is continuing to grow and lately we have been getting a lot of support questions/bad reviews regarding JERVIS’s A.I. We have decided to put togeather a Kickstarter in order to hopefully hire and train some new A.I. developers to help me make JERVIS better. We also hope to hire another Android developer to help add functionalities to JERVIS to make him better. If you want to check out the Kickstarter page please visit it here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jervis/the-jervis-project

We really do hope to make JERVIS into a great personal assistant for the masses and that really started with all of you guys, so thank you for all the great support smile And a big thank you from JERVIS also!

Happy New Year from me and all of the JERVIS team!

[ # 8 ]

Thanks to our 2 awesome first backers on Kickstarter we are currently 1% funded with 26 days left to go! Woo Hoo JERVIS!!!

[ # 9 ]

Just a quick update here, if anyone is in Calgary Alberta on Feburary 13th, come check me and my team out at Telus Spark, we will have a booth there for “Adults Only Night.”

We hope to see you there!!!

login or register to react