AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Chatbot sort algorithm

Chatbot sort algorithm:

I think there should be a Chatbot sort algorithm on chatbots.org which favors the chatbot gender minority.

For example:

The current gender minority for chatbots is: male.  Since female chatbots are the gender majority, the minority should be given preference in the sort order.  This way the gender minority is displayed on page one with the gender majority.

At present, which is the purpose of this suggestion, page one of chatbots.org gives
the appearance that all chatbot designs are female and all chatbot developers are male which new visitors may find a bit creepy like the movie: Steford Wives (1975, 2004).  New visitors should not have to scroll down… scroll down…. scroll down to find the male chatbots.

Administrators:
Please note that I have no objection to you removing this suggestion after reading it.

[ # 1 ]

HI 8-pla. Actually this is a Chatbots.org feature request. We’ll launch a Chatbots.org forum for feature requests, bug and general enquires on http://www.chatbots.org/forum.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible (except for database modification) to move this thread.

but we’ll take your suggestion into account (and we’ll never throw away suggestions as other visitors might support the request).

[ # 2 ]

I would like to point out, -that the best web Bot to create would start with the “gender issue” and introduces “gender neutrality and/or usage” as a first issue of reference.
I’m just wondering if anyone knows a flow chart diagram to demonstrate first order logic in “bot/beneficiary” or “Artificial agent/USER” communications links and issues.

Who initiates the discussion, the “User” or the “Artificial Agent”?

Since the user accesses the web bot through a webpage “it’s the browser” that must respond as a personable guide
-But what if the bot decides to initiate it’s own blogg as a simple desire to have “a presence” and draw-in interests to the webpage?

login or register to react
‹‹ Posting a reply      Donation Link ››