AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Donation Link

I am just saying it would be nice, so I would like to suggest a donation link for chatbots.org for some of those members (not every member) who may enjoy the ability to say… Buy Erwin a cup of café mocha/caffè latte/coffee, or order a pizza pie for the development team working so hard for us, and doing a fantastic job on this forum.

Of course, I don’t know the details to all this.  Once I sent my friend in Europe a tip, and he was happy but also wanted to “kill” me because he said he was required to report it or something like that.  Maybe he was pulling my leg, but probably not.  I don’t know grin ...  However, I do not want to appear insensitive, so let’s just say that I look forward to learning others’ opinions, and I sincerely hope no one feels uncomfortable discussing this.

[ # 1 ]

Actually, this is a perfect idea. We’re working on on our business model and any suggestions are more than appreciated!

Can I add something to it: suppose we’ll register the donations with member_id’s. This will allow us to display a donated amount on a personal profile. Wouldn’t that motivate?

login or register to react