AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Questions about “common digital grounds”

Does anyone know of a common digital gateway into one or more large atom table with several virtual agent configurarations that can be accessed and “expanded upon” with Jave code or PHP.
has Anyone else here read Peter Plantec’s book virtual Humans?

Peetee

[ # 1 ]

(moved your thread to the Robitron AI forum as Chatbots.org forum is our support forum for this website).

Haven’t read Virtual Humans by Peter Plantec yet. Did you? Would you recommend it?

[ # 2 ]
Erwin Van Lun - Apr 10, 2010:

(moved your thread to the Robitron AI forum as Chatbots.org forum is our support forum for this website).

Haven’t read Virtual Humans by Peter Plantec yet. Did you? Would you recommend it?

Without a doubt the book is a great beginner’s guide to virtual agents or virtual humans.
If you have not read it I assure you you will be happy you got this suggestion and decided to. The book comes with a CD rom with some basic programs to help anyone build a chatbot that can become a virtual agent.

Ray

[ # 3 ]

good suggestion Ray. The book is in the Chatbots.org library (we’ll release this soon). There are about 500 books with relevancy towards virtual humans/conversational agents/chatbots/animation and AI in general. But as I have some time left the next couple of weeks (can’t do a lot about this website because I’ll have hand surgery on my right hand), I probably order some of the ‘must-read’ books!

login or register to react
‹‹ Standards to use      New Sitepal Features ››