AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

looking for AIML + .NET developer

Hi all

we need a person experienced in doing AIML and .NET to help us integrate AIML bot into .net website(social network). We would be happy to pay for your work.
Please feel free to contact me if interested

thanks

[ # 1 ]

Hi Stas,
Actually this forum is not for job postings, but as some of us are looking for a job, I’m open to leave it here.
Could you please first complete your profile: reveal your identity? We’re looking for a photo, and good bio and contact details, so people know who they are responding to.
In the mean time, I’ve closed the thread and I’ll reopen it as soon as you’ve completed your profile.

[ # 2 ]

Thanks Stas, just reopened it. Hopefully your job postings helps.

[ # 3 ]

Erwin,

I’m sure it’s already on your to-do list, but adding a section of the site for job listings would be both useful and interesting for all of us to see what types of opportunities exist now.

[ # 4 ]

Stas and Nicola, welcome to chatbots.org! I’ve been away for the last week and more, so I must apologize for not being able to greet you both before now.

@Stas: While I work with .NET on a limited basis, I don’t feel that my skills (VB.NET, to be specific) are “marketable” at this stage, with respect to employment; especially since my only “web authoring” experience is with PHP and standard HTML. I think it’s a worthwhile project, though, and I hope that you find someone who can help you achieve your goals.

@Nicola: That’s a splendid idea, IMHO, but with all of the other advancements and improvements oging on with chatbots.org, and with some others that are being planned, it may be a little while before something like that can be implemented. Personally, I’ve got my fingers crossed. smile

login or register to react
‹‹ Disreputing A.I.      i am new to this ››