AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

ROAD TRIP!!!

I’ll be leaving tomorrow morning to go to Nashville, TN. to gather up my eldest Sister’s belongings, and bring them back here, to Nevada. I expect the trip to take about 8-9 days, and I’m unlikely to be in touch during the majority of that time. I’ll be arriving in Nashville sometime around the 1st of April, and will be in the general area for a few days, if anyone has the time and desire to meet me for lunch. smile I’ll buy, of course. raspberry

[ # 1 ]

Have a safe trip Dave.

[ # 2 ]

Yes, I’ve time and desire to meet you for lunch, but the current distance is a little bit of an issue.

Safe travels Dave!

[ # 3 ]

Yes, I would imagine that the swim would be rather tiring, too. smile

thanks, folks, for your well-wishing.

[ # 4 ]

Maybe we can meet for lunch in Nevada, the next time I am in Las Vegas.

[ # 5 ]

If given enough notice, certainly. I live about 8 hours from Vegas, in Carson City, so I’d have to save my pennies for the trip. smile

[ # 6 ]

Have a safe/fun trip, Dave!

[ # 7 ]

Have a good & safe trip Dave.

[ # 8 ]

Progress Report:

I’ve made it as far as Gallup, New Mexico, which is just under halfway there. I stopped for several hours at the Grand Canyon (just after sunrise) and took a lot of pictures that I’ll put on my website as soon as I get home. I expect to be in Nashville on Saturday, if everything goes well. I’ll check in when next I can. smile

login or register to react