AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

New Bees Posting Policy

[ # 16 ]

Off topic: In light of the new picture dimensions I decided to update my photo. It shows up just fine in my profile settings, but it doesn’t seem to be showing up properly elsewhere..?

[ # 17 ]

CR, your new image isn’t showing up in your profile, either. The interesting thing is that, if I view the image info in Firefox, the file extension is .jpg, but the file type states that it’s a PNG. Further, it looks like the image contents contain very small, distorted text, possibly an error message. If I had to guess, I would have to say that the image was actually a PHP script that’s being dynamically created, rather than a static image (I have a lot of experience with such) that has encountered some difficulties along the way. In truth, your original image was much more pleasant to look at. smile

[ # 18 ]

Well spotted! We’ve updated the profile picture functionality in our account pages yesterday. From now on, we’ll use square profile images only. This is far more convenient in displaying profiles, overviews etc, and it’s used by social network sites likes Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.

I actually planned to go through all active members to recrop their pictures manually as a service, but a a software update was necessary for that and I expected to complete that over the weekend.

Didn’t expect it would lead to trouble..

Anywayssss, the image shown is a phpthumb error which we use to resize images. We’ll check this out! Sorry for the inconvenience .

Erwin

[ # 19 ]

Ah, working now. Excellent!

[ # 20 ]

Outpost

[ # 21 ]

Drat!!! Chuck, I tried to move your post into a different thread, and something went horribly, horribly wrong! gulp

I’ll see what I can do to retrieve it, but you may wish to re-post it. I’m sorry.

Oh, and welcome back!

< 1 2
2 of 2

login or register to react