AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

BOT libre 2.0, video avatars, 3D animation, script library, JavaScript SDK

We released the 2.0 version of the BOT libre chat bot hosting platform the other month (well December, been meaning to post this update for a while…).

BOT libre 2.0

I would just like to share and get feedback on some of the new features:

We decoupled our avatars from their bots so they can be shared, reused and developed independently.  The new avatars support video, 3D animation, audio, and images.  You can tag media with emotions, actions, and poses to let a bot really express itself.  The open source BOT libre SDK supports embedding and linking avatars to TTS (text to speech) from JavaScript or Android (and soon to be iOS).

You can use the avatars independently of our bots, such as greeting visitors to your website, linking with our TTS, or even with your own custom developed or third party bot.  We also have an open avatar directory you can link your own avatars in.

Web API and SDK
We have enhanced our web API, and added an open source JavaScript SDK to make it easy to embed your bots or content on your own website, or in your own mobile app.  We also have an Android SDK. Our SDK also supports free TTS.

Script Library
We have added an open script library, that makes it easy to share your chat bot, or AI related scripts.  Scripts can be written in any language, and syntax editor and versioning is supported.  The library includes a set of AIML and Self scripts, and chat logs and response lists that you can import directly into you BOT libre bot.

Our chat bot directory also lets you link your own external, or third party bots.

Dedicated Twitterbot Server and Commercial Server
We added a dedicated Twitterbot and emailbot server to let Twitterbots check their status more frequently (and to offset their load on our chat bot server).  We also released many new services on our commercial chat bot and live chat server.

AI Engine
We continue to update our AI engine and have made many enhancements to let you train bots without programming using simple keywords, topics, and context.  You can also link responses to avatar emotions, actions, and poses.  We have also extended our Self scripting language to support new operations.

Let us know what you think, or what features you would like to see.  We try to provide features not just for our own bots, but also for independent bot developers.

[ # 1 ]

Great update, James! smile

I saw a few typos in some of the links, so I jumped in to fix them. I hope you don’t mind.

[ # 2 ]

Thanks.

login or register to react