AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Help on developing a bot

[ # 16 ]
Alexandre - Aug 11, 2010:

Erwin, I did some research on the providers you posted, and pandorabot seemed interesting. I registered and created a test bot. It’s easy to train them and add knowledge, and I found a program that links the bot with a Live Messenger account and that’s neat! I think the only turnoff is that probably there’s no way the script could be integrated on the bot’s AIML files :/ But then again, I don’t know if it’s possible.

What’s the name of the program to connect the Pandorabot to the Messenger account?

[ # 17 ]

@Dave: you can contact any Chatbots.org member throught clicking their names and using the ‘email link’.

[ # 18 ]
Erwin Van Lun - Aug 11, 2010:

@Dave: you can contact any Chatbots.org member throught clicking their names and using the ‘email link’.

Yup. Knew that. But I’m the soul of accommodation, and one click on a link to my contact page is easier than two clicks to yours. smile

[ # 19 ]

Just a fast: http://www.chatbots.org/expert/contact/2811/
But you get a point: I’ll make the link to the contact page and other details available on the forum (after we’ve introduced our improved account section, square pictures, better layout etc).

[ # 20 ]

Great idea, Erwin, since this forum seems to lack private messages. I thought about asking about that in the “feature requests” threads, but when I think about it, I don’t have the time, and when I have the time, I don’t think about it. smile

< 1 2
2 of 2

login or register to react