AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Chatlogs available online

Ive put up a simple interface to the Chatlogs that RICH has generated over the last 2 months that its been active. Please feel free to take a look and comment.

http://ai.r-i-software.com/LOGS

Overall Id say that Im surprised both at the occasional successes and the epic fails. Nothing like I had anticipated. 

WARNING There is some graphic content as these are unfiltered or edited, and that surprised me as well . I wouldnt have expected that the countenance that greets the chatter would have provoked some of those comments.  Even my wife hates the photo that became the RICH avatar. LOL

Its interesting as the majorty of the RICH responses are not entered, they were synthesized so based on that maybe they arent so bad. Originally RICH was never supposed to have a general public interface (being designed for a specific purpose), so the chatting was sort of a detour. Its been a lot of fun as well as informative.

The original model was based on a “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt” principle (Fathers saying LOL) but I discovered quickly that persons that are randomlyvisiting the site will not put in the time to get past the “I dont see how that relates to the conversation” response that the ASD module would kick out. So that logic was amended.  You can sort of see the development of the conversations as RICH has learned.

Hope everyone has a wonderful new year.

Vince

login or register to react
‹‹ My bot Johnny      RICH Type VI ››