AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Build 0 questions

1) What triggers

<<end folder 

As in:

----Reading file videogames.tbl
Reading table 
^tbl:videogames

<<end folder RAWDATA/WORLDDATA 

2) Even upon an ostensibly successful build 0, I see that starting a bot shows warnings about incomplete build - and has for as long as I have dabbled. As in:

Build0:  dict=38041  fact=58154  heap=660660 Compiled:Feb02'19-15:34:43 by version 8.1 "0"
Failed to find set ~restrictive_adverbs - POS tagger incomplete because build 0 not yet done.
Failed to find set ~restrictive_adverbs - POS tagger incomplete because build 0 not yet done.
Failed to find set ~quotableverbs - POS tagger incomplete because build 0 not yet done.
Failed to find set ~quotableverbs - POS tagger incomplete because build 0 not yet done. 

[ # 1 ]

CS will be recursively reading a directory. When it finishes that recursion, it has finished the directory and prints end folder.

Maybe you should upgrade to 9.0 and try :build 0 there.

[ # 2 ]

I should have clarified: I get the same on version 9.0

ChatScript Version 9.0  compiled Jan 12 2019 20:51:21

>>Reading folder RAWDATA/Luke/
----
Reading file videogames.tbl
Reading table 
^tbl:videogames

<<end folder RAWDATA/WORLDDATA 

I have tried previous versions with the same results. Something weird afoot methinks.

[ # 3 ]

I’m not understanding what you are trying to say here. Are you saying some file reads are missing?
You could email me the build log for level 0.

[ # 4 ]

So before I am certain that :build 0 would complete the build and leave me back at the cursor/bot. Now it hits “end of folder” and ends, so I have to close the instance and restart the binary. Then I can build 1 or my bot. Before I just did 0, then 1, then bot, then carried on. The “end of folder” freeze is new. Happy to email you the log if it helps.

login or register to react